In order to better reflect the usage patterns we’ve been seeing in the NowRenting user base, we have decided to rename the pricing plans we offer. The new names are:
- Free: For users who are just trying out NowRenting, or who only need the Background Checks feature. Includes most of NowRenting’s powerful features.
- Professional (used to be “Solo”): For rental professionals. Includes everything from the Free plan, plus Partner Network Syndication and a Private Phone Number.
- Business (used to be “Professional”): For rental businesses. Includes everything from the Free and Professional plans, plus the Real-Time Local Lead Feed, Multiple Users and Landlord CRM.
The price of your plan has not changed: Only the name.
If you had a Solo account, it is now called Professional, with no other changes. If you had a Professional account, it is now called Business, with no other changes. The name of the Free plan hasn’t changed–but that doesn’t mean our Free plan users won’t notice some differences!
More Features for the Free Plan
Free accounts now have access to most of NowRenting’s amazing features! With a Free plan, at no cost at all, you now have access to:
- NowRenting Leads, including our Lead manager, screening and ranking tool, showings scheduler and electronic applications.
- NowRenting Leases, including our powerful custom lease templates, rent tracking, exporting to QuickBooks Online, and ACH rent collection.
- NowRenting Listings. Syndication to our partner network is not available to Free plan accounts, but Listings can still be created and shown on the NowRenting Directory and your custom website.
Listings-Only User Access Role
Many of our Business users work in teams where different members have different responsibilities. To facilitate this aspect of rental business, we’ve deepened our user permissions system.
When you create a user with Limited permissions, they’ll only have access to the features assigned to them.
The two features currently available are:
- Assigned Leads, which gives them access to only the Leads explicitly assigned to them.
- Listings, which gives them access to your Listings.
To read more about managing multiple users, see here.